Corn Protein Concentrate
Pannonia Bio is not only adding value to Hungarian grain; it is revolutionizing agriculture. The company's new corn-based protein concentrate product, Pannonia Plus Corn Protein Concentrate, is a real novelty on the market that can partially or even completely replace soybean meal when used with amino acid supplementation.
- Excellent source of energy, easily digestible protein, and phosphorus
- Guaranteed GMO and antibiotic-free
- Neutral flavour, well mixable
- Its dried yeast cell content is prebiotic, aids digestion
- Made with gentle heat treatment technology, making it easy to digest
- Low crude fibre content, excellent feed conversion
- Controlled by a market-leading toxin testing system
- Harvesting: The processed feed corn is mainly grown in local farms, adhering strictly to European sustainability criteria.
- Testing: All corn shipments are lab-tested before arriving at the plant.
- Grinding & Separation: The husk of the corn kernel is broken to access the starch. Following grinding, the fiber is separated and is used in other processes at the biorefinery.
- Cooking: Starch is converted to sugars through the addition of enzymes.
- Fermentation: Fermentation takes place with the help of enzymes and yeasts at a gentle temperature over a period of roughly 75 hours.
- Separation: During separation, the suspension is divided into wet and solid fractions. The wet fraction is used for bioethanol production, and as a source of a protein-rich raw material.
- Drying: After drying and pelleting, a premium feed ingredient with 55% protein content is obtained.
- Transportation: The finished product is sold in 1-ton big bags.
Click here for aquaculture application trial results!